Saturday, August 15, 2009

HuDsOn

The other day was my Grandmas 76th birthday! We went and had cake and icecream with the whole family. Love you Grandma!!
Bridger doesn't really acknowledge that Hudson is alive, so when I actually got him to start giving him kisses, I had to take pictures!
One of the many goofy faces he pulls...
Big Brother Cord LOVES to hold and kiss and protect Hudson. Anytime he's sad Cord is right there to make him feel better.


Hudsons first spit bath.
My cousin Kami that I am really close with had her baby 2 weeks after me and here they are next to each other. Hudson looks like a giant next to Lola because he weighed 8.5 at birth and Lola was 2 weeks early and weighed 6.4 but had dropped to 5 something in these pictures.

The proud mommas....
And the proud poppas...

Me and Hudson


Hudson and Daddy...


Hudson and Granny

6 comments:

Brittney Hale said...

holy smokes this little guy is gorgeous!!! love all that dark hair. hope all is well!!

Amy said...

Hudson is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see him in person again and hold that little guy:) Cute pictures! I love the one of Bridger kissing Hudson. BTW I loooove your hair that color...very cute!

Kasie said...

He is adorable...I love his dark hair and lots of it. All your boys are SO cute. You look very good :) I bet your a busy mom now, but keep me posted. I love to see your pics, always good ones!

Candis said...

What a good looking little man! You are looking awesome too!

lhhadley said...

Cute pictures of the little guy. Oh, and I love his name that they made for you... so cute! It was good to see you guys the other day:)

Brittany said...

It's so fun to have cousins so close in age! Cute pictures!