Monday, May 17, 2010

A little girl time...

Andrea and KristyMe and AmyAnd our Bloopers....








A couple weekends ago I was able to get away from my day to day routine and spend the night with my girlfriends in Park City! We had sooooo much fun together, eating yummy food, hot-tubbing, shopping, the works! You can't beat having a little girl time to talk about the good old days, your current crave, or just chit chatting about nothing at all! It's soooo nice to have soooo many good friends that you can get together every once in awhile for BBQ's and parties and lunch, and then you have your good friends that you can get away for an over-nighter! They are all important to you in one way or another, and you spend your time with them differently! I hope all my friends know how important they are to me! I Love you all!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That seriously was one of the funnest times I've had. I love to get away with just girls, it's the best! I love the cross fit video. Do you have a gym by you where they do that. I would love to do more of that kind of stuff. It looks awesome!

The Grant Family said...

You guys need to invite me next time. lol

Amy said...

That was so so so much fun!!! Love the girl time....Fun trip to St. George!! You have three darling boys:)