Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh Deer....

This years hunting experience was a little different than in the past, and I loved every minute of it! I actually got to camp out a couple of nights and really enjoy the ucky, rainy, muddy weather with Chris and my parents! We totally got rained out the first weekend, but come Wednesday I went out with my parents again and got me my biggest buck to date! I definetely could NOT do this without my dad and I'm sooooo greatful to be able to spend this time with him. It's a hobby that I have learned to love, because my dad loves it sooo much and I hope I get to do this with him for many, many years to come.



2 comments:

Candis said...

WoW!
That is one big buck! Good Job! We went on the muzzle loader hunt and only got a 2 point. But it was fun because the kids had fun!

Tyson and Lori Maxfield said...

That is awesome! It seems so crazy to me that you are a hunter though. My hubby and son go, but I have no desire what so ever to hunt. Looks like you had alot of fun.