Friday, April 8, 2011

BIGGEST LOSER

Uh-huh, yep! That's me with Brett the beautiful trainer from The Biggest Loser of this season! Him and about 12 contestestants from the Biggest Loser were in Logan the past couple of days and last night he came and did a workout at a middle school for who ever heard about it. I was skeptical that it would be some basic little workout for those wanting to learn how, but no! It was tough! He was laying his boxing skills on us straight for an hour and a half! It was sooo much fun! Of course I had to get a pic with the good looking guy! And that is my SIL Jodi that invited me to go along with her. Thank you!And a few of the favorites Moses and his daughter Kayli! They all did the workout with us. Pretty Fun!And a group shot, minus a few. Justin had just left and I don't know where the others were.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice! Is Chris jealous! That is awesome!

lhhadley said...

Oh, that is awesome Kar. This is one of my favorite shows that I DVR. I love it!