Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hudson Turns Two!!

Look at how precious that boy looks! My goodness I could gush over him all day long! Don't ask where my little blonde came from but I don't care, he's such a cutie! Here's a few shots of him that I got off of facebook from the gal that did his pics! I think they turned out sooo cute! He was obbsessed with the Chickens in the yard so it was really Hard to get some smiles out of him!He wasn't so sure about everyone singing Happy Birthday to him, but once it came to the part where he got to blow out the candle, he really like that! He asked to do it "one more time" Which is his favorite saying of all times!He got a buz lightyear electric four-wheeler that he just loved! Look at that smile! Him and Bridger both want to ride it all the time! Mommy did good on choice of present!!! And then we had our big waterslide bounce house set up for the kids, and they had a blast on that for quite awhile! If water is apart of the equation, my kids are happy!








4 comments:

Kasie said...

I love it! I think he looks just like your dad...what a cutie! Wow, he is already two, I can't believe that!

Brenda Hurd said...

awwww - such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to see him next week. THe pictures are darling!

lhhadley said...

Oh, he is a doll! Our babies are getting big too fast:)

Amy said...

Love that Hudson! He is so stinkin cute. I just want to kiss his cheeks off:)