Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Birthday...

I had a wonderful birthday this year! First of all, I had all the people I love come and see me! What more can you ask for? Well..... I actually did love the gift I got as well! And I did want it... I finally got my Kitchen Aid, and I was sooooooo excited! Especially with all this baking I've been doing lately, it has come at the perfect time! Here is my lovely mom and sister Brenda. My sweet mother in law and SIL Abbie.

Me and my wonderful, moist, beautiful, & delicious Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake with Peanut Butter & Chocolate Frosting....



Me opening my exciting present!!
And Hudson giving some kind of cheesy grin to the camera, while I give him some kind of cheesy grin:)

1 comment:

Sara said...

bGlad you had a fabulous birthday! Can't believe you didn't have a kitchen aide. Everyone needs one of those.