Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Bridger and Chris!!!

 So Bridger turned 5 on January 12th.  It was a good year.  I remember his 4 year birthday trying to predict what the future held for him.  Scared.  A little frustrated with life.  But the progress I've seen in Bridger in the past year is amazing!  He speaks so well.  Tantrums are few and far between.  He got potty trained in the fall. They just downgraded his services he's allowed at his "special-ed" preschool from 4 days a week to only 2 days a week because he already mastered all of his goals for the whole year.  He's Smart.  Real Smart.  And he's happy.  He still goes to ASSERT (Autism Support Services: Education, Research & Training) 5 days a week which has done wonders for him (they are the ones that actually potty trained him!).  Bridger loves computer games, the Wii, the DS, the IPAD (basically anything electronic)  He loves his brothers and his mom & Dad.  He loves cars, bowling, watching movies, & WAFFLES are his staple food.  We are soo proud of him and love him sooo much.  What would life be without him?  Boring!!!  He is our little love bug and has the cutest sense of humor.  We are sooo blessed that he was chosen to be a part of our lives!
Here he is at Assert, I brought cupcakes to share!
 And this is Beaux.  He says Beaux is his Best Friend!  So we invited Beaux to his birthday party and REALLY learned how grateful we were at how well Bridger is doing!
 Chris's B-day was on the 9th of January.  We always celebrate their b-days together but I hope he knows just how special he is to our family!  I don't think I could survive without him!  He is home when ever I need him, and he is the best Dad in the whole world!  My boys adore him sooo much!  I'm sooo blessed to have him in my life!


 We went to the Fun Park for his birthday and went Bowling and had cake & icecream!



No comments: