Saturday, March 31, 2012

St. Patricks Day

Here is some pics of our eventful St. Patricks Day this year.  I didn't know whether to post this on my food blog, or here.  So here it is!  We can't have any holiday around here without making sugar cookies, and that is mainly because of me.  They are my favorite!!!
 This was a little Pot O' Gold Pot Luck we had the night before showing only some of the fabulous green foods prepared for it!


 Oh, and yes, the leprechaun came and peed in our potty!  My boys were just about dying!!!  Then they had a treasure hunt and found a pot of gold candies and stickers at the end!!!
 And that morning we had green pancakes, our fruit rainbow, and eggs (gold) at the end of the rainbow!  And green limeade!
 And this popcorn was awesome!  I will have to post it on my food blog!

No comments: