Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beautiful Nature...

Awhile ago I discovered this beautiful Robins nest filled with 4 blue eggs in it.  I was surprised at how low this nest was and right smack in the middle of my sand pile in the back.  So, lucky me got to take progression pictures of these baby birds hatching and growing at such a rapid speed!  I thought it was sooo beautiful, then I took a look around my house and kind of fell in love with nature all over again and decided to take some pictures of a few of my favorite things in my yard!
4 eggs

2 eggs...




 1 egg.....
 4 ugly hairless baby robins....
 All grown up and ready to take flight in a week or soo....








3 comments:

Kelly said...

That's amazing. Robin egg blue is one of the best colors. Your flowers are beautiful too

Sherry said...

I came across your blog randomly and wow I was totally intriguing with the photos of the gorgeous blue eggs, each picture progressing to the next stage.. Awesome work with the camera!!! Beautiful pictures!! Just wanted to leave a note as I know not many leave messages, but I for one, when I see something so beautiful, I just want to let you know, and to let you know I appreciate your outstanding photos!!

Sherry

Karie Coats said...

Thanks Sherry, That was very nice of you to leave a comment! It was fun to witness the birds progress!