Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lagoon!

We went to Lagoon last Friday and had such a fun time! Cord had absolutely no fear and wanted to go on any and every ride there. Soooo needless to say the Merry Go Round was a little boring to him as you can see.

On the other hand, Bridger didn't like the Merry Go Round at all. I think we got a smile out of him on the last loop around!
This is my Mom and my niece Baylee. Baylee is only 2 years old and we actually lost her for a good 20 minutes! Scared us to death!!! Thank goodness some lady came up to me and said I looked like a worried mom and asked if I lost a little girl. Out of thousands of people in a crowd, she picked me out.....
Here we are on the Rattlesnake Rapids! Again, Cord loved it! You can't see the picture very well, but that's me protecting him with my life so that I could get soaked to the bone!!! He thought he was soooo cool after that ride. He kept saying to everyone in line " I just got wet, see?" It was pretty cute!
Here's my sweet husband that couldn't even think about getting a ride pass because he says he's too old and weak in the stomach. So he got to sit the rapids out and take care of Bridger while we had a blast!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Lost at Lagoon???? That lady must have been an angel looking out for your little neice. Other than that...looks like you guys had a great Lagoon day. All of your pic's are cute...I really like the one where you are in the water ride and the picture is taken from above.

Karie Coats said...

Ya, I think next time we'll put leashes on the little ones. It was nerve racking keeping track of all the kids. But all in all, tons of fun!!!

Brenda Hurd said...

cute pictures!! Did dad email them to you!

Shotwell's said...

Cute pictures, what a fun day! Wish we lived closer! Thanks for sharing! Also, loved that Cord thought that was a picture of you on my blog, that was DEFINATELY a compliment for me! He must have missed the crows feet! LOL!