Thursday, July 24, 2008

Parade fun, or not so fun...

So I attempted taking both my kids to the North Logan Pioneer Day parade today without Chris. It started out great, Bridger sat in his stroller and watched the cars go by. But that was before the parade even began. We got there too early and by the time it started he probably had one of his greatest moments ever of a melt down that could have placed first in a top ten contest! I tried holding him, strolling him, giving him a popcyle (and that didn't even work) He just wanted to walk out in the middle of the street and do what he wanted to do. So I spent the rest of the time in my car with Bridger to see if his tantrum would subside. Aaaaaaand it didn't so I went and got Cord and told him we had to leave, and by the grace of you know who, he actually came with me in the middle of the parade without crying. Thank goodness!







2 comments:

BenandLisaGrimm said...

i hadn't checked my email forever so i just barely found your blog. i love the picture of the tantrum-priceless!

Kristen said...

Girl... I feel for you! Sadly, it doesn't end anytime soon. My fourteen year old still had tantrums from time to time. Okay, me too...but, only when it REALLY matters.