Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cRuiSe PicTUreS

Here is a picture of all 3 couples after a LONG day of snorkling/diving. It was sooooooo Scary to me at first. Here I was picturing a lesiure snorkle excursion on the beach, but NOOOOOOOOOO, they take us out on a boat FAR from the beach and make us jump right into HUGE waves. Mind you, I'm not a huge water fan. Love to boat, and ski, but that's about it. I still have to plug my nose (I know hahahhaha). Anyways, we saw some way cool stuff like sea turtes, sting rays, some saw a barracuda (YIKES) and almost everyone got stung by baby gelly fish!!!!! Except me thank goodness. I must be stinky!!!!
Chris and I on the HOUR boat ride to our excursion.
Lance and Alana!

Jake and Chris attempting to wind surf. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of Chris trying to get up! That's one hard sport there!

Alana, Rebeka and Me!
Chris and I on "Dress up Night"
All 3 of us ended up in black. How sweet! And yes my belly is poking out a lot further than the other 2 girls!!! There was a LOT of food on that ship that my baby wanted to eat!
Look at these pimped out boys!!! Where's the tie Jake???
Alana and I soaking up the sun on the first day of the cruise! That's why I still look pasty white!

8 comments:

ceryl said...

FUN! P.S. I want to look like you in a swin suit! You gotta start emailing me your workouts

Kami said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous!

Kristen said...

What belly...you look like a swimsuit model in your pics. Glad you had a good time on the cruise. And be glad you didn't get stung by the jelly fish...I've been stung by one and it hurt!

cLaRk FaMiLy said...

I am so JEALOUS! Looks like lots of fun, Alana that you went with is my best friends, husbands, sister!

Kasie said...

Looks like fun. You look super good for being pregnant. I bet it was nice to get away from the cold and enjoy an little r&r in the sun!

Brenda Hurd said...

super cute pictures - love the black swimsuit. Good to see you on Saturday!

lhhadley said...

So nice to get away! Looks like you had lots of fun:)

Rebekah said...

Karie,
This is Jake. Can you send your camera with Chris? We took 7 pictures on the whole trip so I was hoping you had some we could use. Cool blog. thanks