Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridger

My sweet Bridger turned 2 on the 12th! Wow time is flying by and I'm going to have another little baby in 6 months! WOW! Anyways, Bridger loves to play around with glasses, he thinks he's pretty cool when he puts them on walks around in circles with his cute little grin on his face. So Aunt Abbie bought him a whole package of them!! Thanks Abbie! Very thoughtful! Here is Mylee, Cord, Avery and Bridger trying them on for us!
Aren't I the coolest?????
Abbie and Mylee




Bridger kind of had this things with Kitchens when ever he went to somebody's house that had one. So I thought I could get him one for his Birthday, Daddy and Grandpa were giving me the look like "you can't give a boy a kitchen for his birthday!" So I did some searching and I found a 50's diner that plays a juke box and has a window you can pass the food through to a booth with 2 chairs that are attached! It's pretty darn fun, and very boyish I might add!


Here's Uncle Dean, Baylee, and Mason!
When we started singing Happy Birthday to Bridger he got this funny grin on his face, like what is every one doing. He enjoyed it though!

4 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Happy Birthday Bridger, he is so cute, I loved watching him to church just play with your hair and rub it on his face. He seems so cuddly.
I came thinking you were posting cruise pictures? Did you get sick this time? I was jealous on Sunday before you left. I saw you studying maps in the back of the BOM, I smiled thinking that little brat is looking at where she gets to be all week.. HOPE IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

lhhadley said...

Looks like a fun b-day! I know what you mean about the kitchen. I wanted to get Boston some play food last Christmas and Landon thought it was girly. He loved it!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! I love his smile in the picture where everyone is singing to him:) How was your cruise??? I am so jeoulous...I can't wait to see all the fun pictures- another boy?? What was the percentage? Nomatter what the baby will be sooo cute and so fun to have another:) Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are darling! So do you know what you are having yet? I hope you had a great vacation!