Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so first of all I have to tell Amy she's getting off waaaaaay easy on the picture footage because all of my junior high and high school pictures are still at my parents house! So these oldies will have to do. But second of all and most important, I have to tell Amy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I love you tons!!!! She did this awesome post for me on my birthday, so I of course I had to do the same for her! Amy has been one of my best friends since 9th grade! We did everything together from Cheerleading, and basketball, to drill team and more. Amy is absolutely hilarious in every sense. She could make anyone laugh with her home-made dances, and she would always be there for a shoulder to cry on! I'm soooo greatful that although we live an hour away from each other we still make the effort to keep our friendship alive and kicking because I wouldn't know what I would do without her!Now this picture was our 4 pack. We used to do everything together! Me, Mariesa, Andrea and Amy in the front! We were sure the crazy bunch! These memories will last forever! Happy Birthday Amy, I hope you have the best day ever!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks you are so sweet! Wow I was so blond... I hardly recognize myself! That pict makes me miss Mariesa....

lhhadley said...

Fun old pics:)

Looks like you threw Cord a fabulous birthday party! Way to go mom:)

You got some neat pics at Hudson's blessing...the one with your mom, sis and grandma. Looks like it was a special day.

Brittany said...

You were so cute Karie! I love looking at old pictures!

Brenda Hurd said...

Happy Birthday Amy - so funny because i saw her today at baylees preschool trick or treat!