Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a Blessing...

Sunday we blessed Hudson and it was such a great day! We had sooo many family and friends come and support us on this special day, Thank you! The blanket I am holding was made by Chris's mom, and his outfilt is a tad small because we blessed him a lot later than when we blessed Bridger.


This is as close to a family shot that we could get, Bridger was NOT into taking pictures at the moment. My mom, Grandma, Sister Brenda and Me.Chris's Dad holding Hudson.


As much as I wanted a girl, I am soooo blessed to have my sweet Hudson. He is seriously the best baby of the 3 boys. He sleeps great, eats great, and doesn't cry much! We love him tons!

4 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

it was a great day - and chris did a great job on the blessing! I'm lucky to have 3 cute cute nephews- to bad they are so far away!! love you!

Bells said...

I love it! He is just the cutest thing ever. I am so sorry we missed it Josh got a call at like 10:00 the night before to teach so we couldn't make it. It looks like you guys had a blast! Hope you are having a blast hunting. :) Shoot a big one!

Candis said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little angel.

Amy said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great day. Cute family picture:) I got your message and I'll try to call you back tonight. How was the hunt?