Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to training wheels...

So Cord has turned into a dirt bike Extremist! His uncle Justin and uncle Ryan race dirt bikes every year and his cousins are into it, so he got into it! First he got his helmet for his birthday and then we got to borrow his cousins dirt bike has training wheels on it. He LOVES it! It's all he could talk about for weeks. "Mom, do you love my new dirt bike?" "Mom, Do you love it when I ride my new dirt bike?". Non stop! But it's cute! And we have the perfect dirt hill across the street from our house for him to ride on it.


3 comments:

Michele said...

So stinkin' cute! Corbin will be jealous, he's been asking for a bike like that... it's just a matter of time I guess! That's nice you have a dirt hill right outside your house!

Amy said...

He looks so cool on his dirt bike! I bet he is lovin it:)

Megan and Jon said...

I had no idea you could put training wheels on a dirt bike. ADORABLE.