Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Pics

We had lots of fun this halloween! The kids had a halloween party at my parents (chris and I had to join in on the photo so that Hudson and Bridger could be in it) Here's me and my cute little GiraffHere's Bridger trying to understand why we are going up to everyones door holding bags out for candy....
My lion hung out on daddy's shoulders most of the time with a sucker in each hand. That's the only candy this boy needs to be happy!
I dressed up as Dorothy from Wizard of oz this year. The heals were KILLING me! Soooooo...Cord wore them for me!!! He thought they were the most awesome shoes ever!
Another pic of my cute giraff...
I have the cutest friend ever, Jen Casey who puts on a Halloween dinner every year before we all head out to trick or treat. Heres most of the group! THanks Jen!

Cord and Avery
This is Chris's parents! Aren;t they hilarious! I lOVE the witch outfit grannie is wearing!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Your family is so cute! Good for you for dressing up. :) Your hair is cute curly!

Amy said...

Happy Halloween! You guys look so cute all dressed up in your costumes. Kole was getting a kick out of Cord in your red Dorothy shoes:)Do you have plans already for New Moon? If you want to come to Ogden to see it let me know!

Candis said...

Caybri was Dorothy this year too. I loved your boys' costumes!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Hudson makes an adorable giraffe! I love all the costumes. What a fun party! That's such a great idea!

Brittany said...

I love your Dorothy costume! So cute! It looks like a fun Halloween.

Brenda Hurd said...

cute pictures - you made a great dorothy!!

lhhadley said...

You guys look great! Love the giraffe!!