Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas 2009 - picture heavy!!

CHRISTMAS EVE: The set up is soooooo fun, to make sure everything is in the right place...
Christmas Morning! Bridger loves elephants.. Cord got a Bumblebee outfit that he wore all day Christmas.

Hudson loves his new band toy...


Typical of Bridger laying on the ground driving his trucks!
Bridger and I in the middle of our Christmas mess...Cord LOVED his new sled brought him.Christmas Day at my parents house... and yes Cord is still BumblebeeI love this picture of my parents. I love the way my dad is looking at my mom. I couldn't ask for better parents! They would do ANYTHING in the world for their children and grandchildren. And you can just see the glow on Mr. Santa Clause's face. Literally, my Dad is Santa Clause, or he's in good practice to become him, because he goes out of control for Christmas and makes sure that everyone gets spoiled! And my sweet mom, such a HUGE help to me when we have get togethers, because for some reason I can't handle all 3 of my kids at the same time, so she always steps in and helps me.
My dad sitting on Santas lap at our Hoskin Christmas party. Santa gave him a lump of Coal and Cord kept saying "grandpa, you've been bad!"
Hudson on Santas lap...
Granny holding her 2 newest grandbaby's at the Coats Christmas party. Alivia and Hudson are 4 weeks apart I think. Granny is always offering to watch the grandchildren when ever she can! We love her!
Cord's new remote control truck from Granny & Grandpa

The nativity scene. Hudson was baby Jesus.

Mykelle was Mary holding our sweet baby.

The Coats family hanging out in Ryans heated garage for our party...

No comments: