Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ice Skating

My SIL's inlaws had their family Christmas party at the iceskating rink and rented the whole thing out and she invited all of us to come. It was so fun for the boys. Cord had his little grandma walker to help him. I have to say he was a little dissapointed with himself at first because he just thought he could waltz onto the ice and skate like a pro, but he had to work at it hard but eventually was doing great! Bridger got to hang out in the umbrella stroller and he thought that was just awesome. And little hudson got to hang out with Dad the whole time. I didn't trust my self one bit holding a baby on the ice, but Chris has had some past experience and owns his own hockey skates so I decided to trust him!Here is Chris's brother Ryans family. And Abbie and T and their family. Thanks for inviting us!!!

2 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

cute pics - i need to see pics with the new camera though - and i need you to remove the christmas music from the juke box and i loved the ham soup! SO GOOD!

The Grant Family said...

very cute family karie, we need to get all together with the girls. check out my blog daveandtaragrantfamily.blogspot