Sunday, February 21, 2010

My 3 nAkEd LoVeS

Since it's the month of love, I will talk about my 3 boys that I LOVE soooooooo much! In a dream world I would have 2 boys and 2 girls and everything would be just dandy! But in my imperfect and crazy life, I have the best 3 boys in the world! They are all 3 soooo different from one another and thats why I love each individual boy so much. I think if they were all the same I would get a little bored with life. But Nooooo, I have Cord the social butterfly who is smart and good at anything he tries. I have Bridger who just adores mom and dad and shows soooo much emotion to us and is soooo smart learning his signs. Then there is Hudson, who is the dream baby in everyway! He is soooo easy to love and to hold. He is content and happy almost always. And last but not least, they all 3 are soooo handsome! I love you boys!

2 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

awww cute boys!! can't wait to see them tonight!

Kristy said...

What a cute picture, I love naked babies! All my kids love to run around in their undies or diaper, I don't know why, because it always feels cold to me!