Monday, February 1, 2010

Snip snip...

Sometimes I wonder why I blog about certain things that I know nobody else cares about, but then I have to remind myself that I'm going to print this blog and I want to remember the big fun things, the small cute things, the hard times and the good times. So here's just some cute pictures of Bridger getting his hair cute. The funny story behind these pictures is that he was already done getting his hair cut, bathed and good to go, but for some reason when Cord was getting his hair cut he just whined, and threw a HUGE fit, and we finally figured out it was because he wanted to be back up in the chair with the black cover back on!!!!


4 comments:

lhhadley said...

He is so happy! Cute. My boys hate to get their hair cut. Fun Christmas pics! Bumblebee looks thrilled:) I am just getting caught up on blog reading. Love your new background and header too!

Brittany said...

Bridger looks so grown up in these pictures! Cute posts!

Amy said...

I too love your new background and header:) Cute little Bridger! I miss you too, when are you coming down next?

Jake said...

Bridger looks good! Man he looks so old in those shots, like he's a kindee gartner. lol Hey I e-mailed content info to Chris on that crazy supplement if youre still curious. Cheers