Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Animal Days...

The last couple years we've been making it a tradition to go to baby Animal Days in Wellsville with the Fillpot family. This year my boys had tons of fun! Heres Cord holding a baby chick... Cord going down the big slide. He was only supposed to go 3 times but he kept sneaking up there before I got my hands on him, the little stinker!
Hudson had a grand old time! JK He seriously did awesome for me! Thank goodness for my sweet Hudson!
Bridger absolutely LOVED holding the baby chicks! He made us go back twice! He was so sweet and gentle with them too, I was impressed!

Cord holding a baby turtle!
These bears were adorable. They were 3 months old and just kept putting their paws up to the keepers so they would hold them. It was pretty cute!
See that train in the background? That's what Bridger is grinning about. He LOVES choo-choo's! He kept watching it around so I took him on it and he had a blast!

Bridger and Cord feeding the calfs. I seriously didn't think Bridger would dare do such a thing, but he sure loves animals. I think I talked Chris into letting us get a dog next spring!



1 comment:

Brenda Hurd said...

you forgot to mention your sweet sister came up to play too~!:)