Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EaStEr FuN!!!!

Lots of Easter pictures to share, starting off with my moms famous Bunny Bread! It almost looks too cute to eat, but it's just as good as it looks! Me helping Bridger look for his Easter Eggs, he got very disinterested fast! He'd rather run around and have fun! Me and Hudson with my Grandma Likens! She is seriously such a great Grandma. We love her tons!!!

My parents got the 3 older boys a BB Gun for Easter! It has to stay with my parents and to be used only up at the property, but he LOVES it! I love this pic of my Dad showing Cord how to use it!
Here's Hudsons Easter gifts from my parents. A cute book and a Baseball toy.
And Bridger got this fun Bowling set! He's got his own set of rules on how to play this game!
Here's Cord searching for eggs from the Easter Bunny! I know, my kids love to be naked!
Hudson checking out his Easter Basket! And Bridger taking over the video camera. If he see's it, it's gone. We can't record anything because he HAS to have it!
And a fun little Easter Egg hunt at a park in the SNOW! Bridger did great at this one!


Here's Cord and his buddy Strider.

And the infamous Easter Bunny. Bridger wouldn't go near him!
And where it all started, coloring the Easter Eggs! Bridgers hands were dyed green and yellow for 2 days because he wouldn't stop putting his hands in it!

3 comments:

Michele said...

So fun! That bread is so cute!

Brittany said...

I love your boys! You guys are such a cute family! It was good to see you at the park!

Brenda Hurd said...

cute cute pictures!!