Friday, August 6, 2010

Fire Station Fun!

A couple of weeks ago the fire station put on a fire safety activity for kids of all ages so we went on over and had a great time! Bridger focused in on coloring his Fire Truck..Getting help on riding his bike around the cones...
Getting pulled by four wheelers and getting sprayed by a hose! I was totally surprised he did this, but he just did what his brother did and loved it!

Cord and Dillon getting pulled...

Crawling under the sheet so they could stay under the "smoke"...


3 comments:

Candis said...

I love your family picture above! So cute!

Kristen said...

Looks like the boys had loads of fun!

Jake said...

That looks fun, I want in! Hey i just saw your comment on my visitor list. You and Chris would be WELCOME!!! you should come if you can swing it. Chris is one of my all-time favorite humans as you know and I miss our bs sessions at work so it would be good to see you both.