Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SpRiNt...

So this year Chris decided to do a Sprint Triathalon. He's never done one before and only trained for like 2 or 3 weeks. What a crazy man! But he did great! Here he is getting ready for the big swim.Here he is coming out of the swim to be greeted by Bridger with a high five!Here is getting done with his 12 mile bike leg..
And hes off to his 5K
And coming in with a strong finish! Way to go Chris! He actually has me talked into trying it next year if I get some good swimming practice in because I am NOT a swimmer. Heck I still have to plug my nose!
Bridger playing contently while Daddy was working hard. They had loud music playing and with every new song he would start jamming out. He's my Dancer!

Bridger was cheering Chris on through the ENTIRE swim yelling "Go Daddy Go!!!" It was sooooo cute! Cord was doing some major cheering too! Chris had some great suppport from his boys!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome!!Way to go Chris!!

Brittany said...

Wow! Good work Chris!

The Grant Family said...

That's awesome about your hubby. Your boys are so darling.