Monday, February 14, 2011

Catch up!

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! It's been awhile since I've blogged about my world, so I thought today would be a perfect day to play catch up. So 5 years ago when I married my sweet husband I told him to never waiste his money on flowers for me for Valentines Day because they just die! But this morning he gave me 3 beautiful roses and I felt like a giddy little teenager! I think I was deprived from the flowers for sooo long, it made me realize what a sweet gesture it is to get them! So thank you honey, I LOVE THEM! And you can put them back in the rotation if you'de like! Cord had a "Special Friend Day" at school and he got to invite 2 people and he invited me and Granny! It was fun to spend time with him at school. He gets all lovey and huggy when I go to his school, kind of makes ya feel special, you know??

Chris hanging out with the boys watching a movie. I love it when I catch moments like this!

Hudson has a fascination with phones, don't let him near yours or your likely to get some fancy downloads!
Bridger and Chris had their Birthday in January. Bridger turned 4, and Chris turned 35, wow that's old.
There was a girl that got a pillow pet that Bridger saw and he wanted it sooooo bad, so that was one of his favorite gifts he got for his birthday.
Hudson enjoying icecream!

They only got cupcakes this year. I was too worn out to think of something fancy:)

No comments: