Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our First Tooth Fairy Experience!

So Cord finally lost his first tooth a week ago at 6 and a half. He was starting to feel left out there for awhile because all of his other friends were losing them before him. Anyways, before bed we read "The night before the toothfairy came". It's sooo cute. He went to bed rattling off every amount of money he thought the toothfairy was going to bring him. "May, 10, or 20, or 5, or 1....". Then come 1:30am he comes running in our room telling us he barely closed his eyes and then opened and the toothfairy was sooooo sneaky and put 2 50 cent peices under his pillow. We shewed him back off to bed and he was up the rest of the night like it was Christmas or something! Too Cute!And this is my dear Hudson. Every morning while I'm getting ready, he gets into my underwear/sports bra drawer and strings them over his head and walks around until I pull them off! Not that anyone needs to see a picture of my underoos but I finally caught it on camera and had to share! He seriously is my house terror! He throws everything out of drawers and dumps any bucket of toys. I just can't catch up to this stinker, but I sure love him. Even though he's a terror, he's my sweet little angle that I can't get enough of. He actually got me considering another little bambino not in the near future, but just maybe one day....





3 comments:

Hanny said...

nice!!!

Brittany said...

Cute! Congratulations to Cord!

Kasie said...

That's so cute! I see so much of you in Hudson...what a cutie! He looks like a lot of fun. I think we all get a fun "terror" child...