Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And the winner is......

C - First of all, THANK YOU to everyone that voted and gave me a comment on this pull, it really helped me a lot! I was seriously going for A, but good thing I didn't!! D probably is my favorite, but Chris really wanted something in color for the big one, so I opted for C as my final. Here it is changed to vertical so it will fit in my arch and zoomed in a tad, so I think this will turn out really well. I am definitley going to take advantage of D though because I love it sooo much, I printed an 8x10 of that, and you will shortly be seeing Christmas cards with it on it! Anyway, thanks tons!!!


2 comments:

Bells said...

I am bummed you couldn't come with us. We need to do that more often. It is fun being dorks. :) I love the pic choice. I am a full color girl so I love it. I agree though love D too. What a darling family you have. I hate that you live far away! I miss you. We'll play soon! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! Good luck with those pictures! So many good options to choose from. :)