Friday, November 7, 2008

Chucky Cheese!

So if you follow a lot of the same blogs that I do, you'll probably see a lot of chucky cheese posts! Yesterday a lot of our girlfriends got together with our kids at the new Chucky Cheese in Layton and we had tons of fun! Here is Cord standing with Chucky Cheese. He thought that was sooo neat!Bridger didn't love the rides at all! All he wanted to do was walk around with his cup of tokens and dump them out and put them back in! What fun!

Here is Cord playing a game, aaaaand Bridger dumping out his tokens!
Here is my friend Andrea and her little girl Blakely! I love it when I get to see that girl! She's always the life of the party and the happy one!

I got my sister-in-law Abbie and her kids to come join the fun! She mostly got to chase Mylee around on the floor! But I'm sooo glad she came with me!

Cord Absolutley LOVED this horse ride. I think he spent most his tokens on this and one other game!
Here's Avery enjoying her ride!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Lots of fun- The kids asked me if we could go again today because we still have tokens....I got your message and I'll forward the email.

lhhadley said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I will have to go next time. Boston wasn't feeling well and sure enough...in the middle of the night he broke out with a 102 fever. Fun stuff.

Megan and Jon said...

So sad that I have never ever been to chucky cheese?

Kristy said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I haven't been to Chucky Cheese since I was a kid. I was sad that I couldn't make it. We will have to do it again sometime.