Saturday, November 22, 2008

Body Fat Test

So our good friend Jake just emailed us these pictures and said they would make a good post; so here's to you Jake!!!! A couple weeks ago like 20 people went to get there body fat tested in the hydro tester because it's supposed to be the most accurate. The reason for the test: everyone entered themselves into a contest to see who could lose the biggest percent of their body fat by April 1st. My sister-in-law Cami and I just came along for our own little contest between Chris and I and her and her husband Stan. It was kind of a fun experience for us. They also did the skin fold test so that you could see the difference between the 2, and lets just say that most everyones were very inconcistent. So now down to the results so you can keep track of me, and hopefully it only goes down from here! Chris hydro -%18.08, skinfold -%19.56. Karie hydro- %19.73, skinfold-%15.17. And I hate to brag here, but out of the 20 people there I had the lowest score on the skinfold test! Yeah for me, BOO for the holidays to come and take that away from me!

10 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

THIS IS HYSTERICAL. Where did you do this at? I wanna try it.

Candis said...

You're so motivated. What do you do to keep in shape? It is so hard for me to get motivated to work out. I'm glad you loved Twilight!

Amy said...

You're so good...I love the pictures of Chris- I'm afraid to get my body fat tested.....

Kristen said...

Sweet nose plugs! I want some for the bathtub. hehehe. You look so good and I think that you beat most women out there, me included. Good job!

Shotwell's said...

That is too cool! I so want to do this! But I definitely wouldn't post my %, you are great! If my % was that great, I would post too!
How's the running???

Brittany said...

Great job on the body fat %!! You have always been a buff lady! I'm glad Bob is in the competition. It will be fun to see the outcome. Good luck!

Brenda Hurd said...

you go girl - i have to say - even with all of the weight i've lost - the body fat thing - would still be sky high - i need to motivation to work out just a little bit more! Go chris too - thats pretty good.

lhhadley said...

Wow, I am impressed. How fun and interesting that would be...and scary too:)

ceryl said...

Okay so can I just employ you to be my personal trainer! You Rock! That really is such a huge accomplishment!

Rebekah said...

YEAH!!! I knew I would someday be part of the famousness. Cool pictures! 32 days till MEXICO.
-jake