Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swim show off day....

So here is Cords preschool swimming show off day. (By the way he takes preschool from Sports Academy Gym here in North Logan, the preschool is connected to the club)First of all, Cord does NOT love the water. It's sad because Chris is soooo into water sports and then there is Cord that doesn't even want to put his head in the water. But this little class has helped him tons of getting over the fear of water. He progressed tons towards the end of his lessons!
The cheesy grin...The Back-float
The Front-floatBobbing...And all tuckered out! Cord doesn't take naps anymore but I knew he was tired from all that showing off so I let him fall asleep at my feet while I was on the computer then carried him to his bed for a nice long nap!

7 comments:

Michele said...

That's so fun! I love that he's sleeping on the wood floor! Must be really tired.

ceryl said...

Don't ya just love that about swimming! There's always a great nap to follow. He has such a cute little smile:)

Brittany said...

That show off day looks like so much fun! I'm glad he got used to the water!

Candis said...

I love swim lessons for my kids. Did you know that was when Stephenie Meyer started writing Twilight? While she watched her kids swim lessons.

lhhadley said...

That looks like a fun preschool! Why does swimming make you so sleepy? Must be the chlorine or something:)

Bells said...

He is so dang cute. How fun is that! I love swim lessons. I will update my blog to have a button for the baby carrier cover or you can just use the button for the one listed on my first post. Let me know if it doesn't work I was having issues with it the other day. Thanks!

Brittney Hale said...

sounds just like my boys... dont like the water much. good for him though- looks like he was pretty brave :)