Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation!

Cord had his preschool program yesterday for graduation and it was sooo fun to watch! He's such a social butterfly and loves attention..... probably more than me!!! He will go again this fall except he will go 3 times a week instead of 2 and add tennis and creative movement (dance) to his schedule! I'm soooo excited for him. Here's Cord and Carson eating their cupcakes. Cord will only eat the frosting the little booger. They made scrapbooks through out the year and took pictures for every letter they worked on and the activity they did with that letter. So it's fun to see pictures of Cord all through the year!
They sang a bunch of songs for us which is funny because in primary Cord doesn't know any of the songs. And he doesn't like it when Chris or I sing to him, he gets mad or embarressed. So at least I know he's enjoying singing in preschool!


They all got to bring home these fun little t-shirts too! Farewell preschool, until the fall!

5 comments:

Candis said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he likes attention more than you though:)

Michele said...

I love his smile in all the pictures! He's so cute. Wow~ tennis?! That's awesome...

lhhadley said...

He looks so happy! What a fun school.

Amy said...

Congrats to Cord!! I love the picture that he is waving in and has a huge smile! How are things? It seems like I haven't seen you for a while. We need to get a camping trip planned.

Bells said...

He is such a cutie patootie! :) What a fun little preschool seems like it is so cute. Who just has tennis lessons at preschool? WOW is all I have to say about that! :) Congrats Cord you are such a stud!
Did you go to the prop last weekend? We drove by Monday and didn't see anyone around, but it was kind of yucky so I didn't know if you guys didn't go up?