Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend....

Over Memorial Day weekend, like always we head up to my parents property up Ogden Canyon in Beaver Creek. And like always it's beautiful weather on Saturday and then Sunday (the day we plan the BBQ) it rains like crazy!!! I think we need to swich up our days next year! Anyways, here's a few pics: My cousin Jared, his wife Whitney, my mom, My aunt Kathy in the chair and cousins daughter Kiley.
There's big momma me in the hat wearing my DADS coat, my Grandma and cousin Timarie in the background.Rain or shine, Bridger was happy sitting in the sandbox playing with the sand. We set up an umbrella over him so he didn't get drenched, but he didn't mind it if he did!



Here's Cord showing off on the swing!
Cord, Ethan and Baylee on Saturday (in the sunshine) playing in the sandbox.
Bridger doing his most favorite thing in the world; throwing rocks! This time with a new twist, down the slide!
Grandpa decided to turn my kid into a pyro. Good thing it didn't last too long or he would have been in trouble!

1 comment:

Candis said...

You are so cute pregnant. What a fun camping trip. You'll have to check out my blog I put the movie trailer for New Moon on there. If I remember right you're a Twilight fan:)