Sunday, June 7, 2009

CF WALK....

Every year we go support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation by doing their walk/fundraiser for my nephew Ethan. It's become a fun tradition for a good cause! Here is Cord and Bridger playing the drums for that band game (what ever it is!!) Of Course Bridger couldn't get through the ordeal without doing his favorite thing; throwing rocks in the water!
Here is my awesome parents!!! They are the most supportive loving grandparents ever!!! They would do everything and anything for their grandkids and I just can't say enough about them!
Here is my great, GREAT, friend Amy! She also has a huge heart and tries to support everyone in what they are doing! You HAVE to love her!
And here is my sister, her husband Dean, Baylee and Ethan (the one with CF). He is as healthy and rambunctious as ever. He is Cords absolute favorite cousin!!! They have an older son Mason that isn't in the picture as well!

No comments: