Sunday, June 7, 2009

a MuDdy MEss.......

The other day Cord and his friends came racing home to my house and asked if he could put his crocs on that can get wet and dirty because he was going to the dirt hill with his bike. So I told him sure. Then about an hour later the boys come riding their bikes back and I seriously couldn't believe what I saw! My child was caked with dried mud from head to toe!!! All I could do was laugh and run and get my camera. So the first thing I had to do was spray him off with the hose wich he didn't like one bit, then I made him take a shower wich he has feared FOREVER!!!! (what a mean mom huh!!!!) But as you can see his shower turned out to be a good experience and he has taken a shower every day since! He keeps saying can I take a shower forever mom??? I need to be in here for 10 minutes!!! It's hilarious! Then when he's done, he squeejy's (spelling???) it down like a good boy and their is no work in it for me! YEAH!!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love it! Cord is always full of energy and lots of fun!

Amy said...

Boys love mud! That cracks me up, but I'm glad he started liking showers....they are so much easier especially when they can take them by themselves:)It was fun to see you at the walk (I was really lucky to even find you guys) Are you planning on Saturday?

lhhadley said...

Fun pictures! I bet he had a blast in the mud. Cute that he loves showers now too:)

Bells said...

That is hilarious! I love it. Looks like he had a blast! :) I love that he squeegees it down after, what a good little helper. :)

Kasie said...

so cute...i love it. Boys and their showers??? that's Caymen and Rob's favorite time together :) how are you doing btw? how are you feeling, ready for a new baby? i hope you are good and wish you the best of luck with your little one...i can't wait to see him!!!