Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

August 9th was our 3 year anniversary. We went down to Park City and stayed at the Stein Erickson Lodge (I think that's what it's called) and it was sooooo nice. Too bad we didn't take any pictures of that. We did LOTS of shopping, and went to dinner on Saturday. On Sunday we drove to Midway and golfed at the "something Hollow" As you can tell, I'm horrible with names. Anyways, Chris got me to golf 18 holes! It was tons of fun, but very tiresome and I'm still learning. Chris got me my own golf clubs for my birthday last year and we've only put them to use like 3 times! So I need more Practice. But here's a couple actions shots so you can critique my form!

Me and my sweet Hubby! 3 Years and still going strong!!



3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

You are so darling? I have wanted to learn to golf but really am just no good at it. You look cute doing it though.

Brenda Hurd said...

sounds fun! You guys are so cute. And hey - if your not going to comment on my blog - i'm not going to comment on yours anymore!

Shotwell's said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's already been 3 years! Time flies when your having fun huh! You look great, I tried to golf when I was pregnant once and it took my over 30 tries before I could connect with the ball! Ugh!