Saturday, August 16, 2008

Purple People Eater...

Ok, yesterday Bridger somehow got a hold of a purple permanent marker, took the lid off, and sucked on it for a few seconds before I realized what he was doing, AND that it was permanent. So Bridger spent a lot of the day with a purple mouth and purple teeth. He actually had a small fever this morning at 100 F. And I'm hoping it's not related.....




Here he is trying to scrub it off with his toothbrush. Basically the only thing it did was turn the toothbrush purple but nothing really came off of his teeth. I'm happy to report that this morning it was all gone!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my Gosh! That is too funny! I can't believe it wouldn't even come off of his teeth. Oh, and I love the "Purple People Eater" title...perfect.
How's life at home...are you loving being able to stay home w/ the boys?

Shotwell's said...

Isn't having little boys fun and exciting! They do thier job in keeping your blog interesting! This is the greatest! At least it was a cheerful color, black would have been so drab!

lhhadley said...

I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. What a cutie! Boys are fun!

Brenda Hurd said...

this is too dang funny! Love that you took pictures!