Friday, August 22, 2008

Cole Family BBQ

Here we are at my COLE Family BBQ at my Aunt Kathy's house in Syracuse. We meet here every year for my Grandma's Birthday. Here's Bridgers little scare, one picture at a time..

Getting Close to the Ball....
Closer....
Oops! He fell in. Luckily Daddy and Grandpa were right there taking pictures of him so they could pull him out quickly!!!
Chris and Cord having fun in the pool.
My cute Niece Baylee. Love her!
Cord Jumping to Daddy!
Me posing for the camera! I shouldn't be showing any swimming suit shots, but there you have it!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Karie,
I found you through Heather and I love this blogging stuff. I'm pretty new to it, but I love to see how everyone is doing. It is great to see everyone's cute families. Your boys are so darling. Hope all is well for you!

Megan and Jon said...

We should run. I keep thinking of starting and enrichment group like one night a week and we all run together. I'll work on it.
And you look great in a swim suit I would wear it to the mall if I looked that good in one..

Kristen said...

Yeah...I agree with Megan on the swim suit comment. You've got some TONED arms. Oh, I love the new blog layout btw!