Monday, August 11, 2008

Tree House!

Last Friday I took the kids down to Ogden to a place called the Tree House. It was tons of fun for the kids, and easy for me. It's this place that is filled with different activity centers that the kids can roam to and from freely. This was the Fire Truck they got to dress up and play in. This is Cord and Kembree.

This is Bridger in the Train section. As you can tell, he was having a hay-day! And for this little roamer, I couldn't ask for a better place to bring him!
These are my 2 best friends from school. Andrea and her baby Payton on the left. And Amy and her baby Macee on the right! It's so nice to have friends that go way back and know exactly where you're coming from, and you can feel free to just be yourselves! Love you girls!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

HEy! I've been to that place. In fact...I have a picture just like yours on grandmas lap w/ my kids. I didn't know that it was still around! Fun!!!

Brenda Hurd said...

awww - look how cute thier baby girls are! Wish i could have come!