Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of PRESCHOOL!

Today was CORD'S first day of PRESCHOOL. He was a little nervous to go without me staying (like I did at orientation) but when the teacher came to get him out of the car, he was game! I can't believe my little boy is already going to school! He's such a BIG BOY now!!!

Here's a little showcase of his cheesy bookbag. He wanted a BATMAN bookbag, but I procrastinated long enough that all the good ones were gone. I went to 3 different stores and ended up buying SPIDERMAN! Of course he loved it, and I'm sure the other kids will think it's cool, but mommy thinks it's cheesy!
See, He's saying "Look at my cool Spiderman bookbag!"
This was on Tuesday at orientation. He found a fun cowboy hat to play around in for the entire time. I think this place will be great to keep him occupied! He's such a busy boy!
Ride 'em Cowboy!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Remember me telling you that my friend has her little girl go to Sports Academy Preschool? Looks like her youngest daughter is in Cord's class. You even got a picture of her! She's the cute little girl in the greenish tank tops with beautiful curls. This world of ours gets smaller by the minute...LOL!

Kristen said...

Oh, by the way, I LOVE the cowboy hat he's wearing.

Brenda Hurd said...

awww - look how fun - i can't beleive he's big enough either. ANd you just have to deal with cheesy backpacks for a while - he could be like ethan and get a Skull backpack - i don't know which is worse - i finally talked mason out of any type of them backpack this year so its just camo!

lhhadley said...

I love back to school pictures! Don't you love the things they pick out? (like the backpack) I feel old when I see every one having kids go to school!