Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Camera!

So I've been pretty bored not having a camera for a week. Chris left for Alaska on Sunday and wont be back until this Sunday, 8 whole days without him. That's tough with 2 little stinkers on your hands, but it actually has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm just really bored at night time! So I thought I would give a little update as to why I haven't blogged lately, I'm not a slacker, I just don't have a camera to take fun pictures. But I'm sure Chris will have a handful for me to post when he gets back. He called and told me he caught a 70 lb Halibut! WoW! What are we going to do with that??? I sure as heck don't cook fish, anyone interested???

5 comments:

Trevor and Amy said...

Hey Karie,

I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! We actually had a friend take our picture with our camera, and then Trevor adjusted a few things with photoshop. He would be happy to take your pictures if you would like. But we can't guarantee anything too professional. We are just starting to take pictures. We can just take them for you and then burn them on a CD for you to get printed. Will that work? Let me know if you are interested! (We had our family picture taken in Idaho, but there are lots of fun places around here! Especially with the fall leaves.

Brandy Jo said...

I know how you feel. Last year during the month long elk hunt, I started Harry Potter, and this year I saved the Twighlight series for the hunt. It is too quiet with them gone.

Shotwell's said...

Lance got alot of Halibut when he was up in Alaska and there is alot you can do with it! One of our favorite things is unhealthy but yummy! We batter fry it and then eat it like shrimp with shrimp sauce OR make fish tacos out of it with shredded cabbage and on corn tortillas! It's the best! Enjoy it! Hey when you get a chance, email me, I want a run down of how you are doing your running! I keep reading the little posts on here about it! Good Job!

Megan and Jon said...

I wish I ate fish it is so good for you but "the Kenneys" are the same with the whole fish thing.
We are running in the morning if youw want to come. We got almsot every saturday morning if you wanna tag along.

Kristen said...

Are you KIDDING?!? When you're ready deciding to either throw it away or give it away...think of ME. I'd be in heaven. Karie, you gotta give it a real try. I once upon a time thought that I didn't like fish either...until we went on an Alaska cruise. That fish in Alaska is to DIE for.