Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We went up to my parents property once again and did some more camping! Cord absolutely LOVES to camp! I really think it's his favorite thing to do. My parents took him up a day earlier than us and all he could say was, "I'm going camping tonight, and your not coming!!" He loves to go hang out with Grandma, Grandpa, Mason and Ethan. Anyways, here is me and Bridger just relaxing.

This is Cord fishing. I have to tell you that Cord is an Amazing fisherman already at 3 and a half. He caught 5 fish this weekend, and out of those 5 he actually bated, cast out, hooked and realed in 2 of those fish all by himself. He was sooo thrilled with himself. He went around camp showing everyone his 2 fish that he got to keep. He even made Grandpa cook them so that he could eat them. I think he got one bite in and then decided to move on to the other grub on his plate....



Here is Bridger keeping himself occupied. I even get this from the Nursery leaders, as long as you leave him alone, he's fine. And it's sooo true. Here he is dumping water back and forth from sippy cup to cup, and no lie, he did this for at least an hour!!!!
Here Grandpa took the boys on a 4-wheel ride and as you can see, Bridger didn't last long. It's amazing how those noisy bumpy machines put toddlers to sleep, NO FAIL!!!


1 comment:

lhhadley said...

Cute pictures Karie! Ah-camping. It is times like these that I am loving having boys. They have so much fun!