Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Every year all the sisters and sister-in-laws try to get together a "girls night out". So that's what we did on Friday night. We didn't do anything fancy, just rented a movie and ate lots of treats! Then we stayed the night and went to Angies for breakfast in the morning. It's always fun to get out! This is my sister -in -law Abbie I'm with below. But she's definetely more than that to me. She's like a best friend to me, we do EVERYTHING together. And I mean everything. We live 5 houses down from each other and basically we see each other like 3 times a day.

Here's the rest of the crew from left to right, Jodi, Cami, me, Abbie, Richelle, and her daughter McKelle. I love them all too! I've been blessed to have just awesome in-laws!!!
And finally, this is Grannie! Chris's mom! She rocks! She's just like one of the girls. She's always there when we need her, and want her! We couldn't have girls night out with out her!

4 comments:

lhhadley said...

LOVE the girls night out. Every mom needs them once in a while. It is great having wonderful in-laws. My sister in laws feel more like my sisters too. Looks like you had a great time.

Kristen said...

Just what we could all use once and a while...FUN! You're becoming a bloggin' pro! I love all of your updates. I need to work on that for mine.

Brenda Hurd said...

You and Abbie are so cute - wish i could be up there right by you! glad you had fun. Ethan is just not a happy camper right now - i don't remember mason being this miserable - he won't take meds either - poor thing - i'm trying to be patient. XOXO

Brandy Jo said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!!