Friday, March 13, 2009

ConGRaTs...

Congrats to the bride and groom: My cousin Jared Buckley and his now wife Whitney. Isn't she just beautiful? They got married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 6 on a COLD winter day, but it was worth seeing the happy couple come out for pictures. But most of all it was worth being inside to listen to the sealing that took place that reminded me of all the convenants I made inside the Logan temple and how it made me feel.


Bug eyes and all, she's beautiful! (She's not always bug eyes so I can say that!! I just got a great shot!!)
Chris and I outside the Salt Lake Temple And My mom and dad. Isn't this a sight? Doesn't my dad look handsome in a suit? At the Temple?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

awww - cute pictures - i'm bummed i missed it!!

Amy said...

They are a darling couple! I'm so glad you guys came over it was sooo fun! We'll have to do it again soon! Also Tues night works great for me, have you asked the others? P.S. your parents do look so cute:)