Sunday, March 1, 2009

IT'S A.................

BOY!!! Yes, it is our 3 little boy on the way and let me tell you, I am sooooooooo....................thrilled. Can you tell how excited I am? No really, I had to set myself up that I was having another boy so I wouldn't be so disappointed, even though I was absolutley SURE that I was having a GIRL!!! Regardless of my secret little hope that it would be a girl, all I can say is I hope for a happy, healthy little boy! I am greatful just for the chance to love another little bundle of joy! I tried to scan in the ultrasound picture of the boy part, but now that my computer is working my scanner decided it's time for him to give me a hard time! So maybe next time!!!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Karie, I know exactly how you feel. :) I can't believe how many people are having boys right now. You will have a such a cute little boy though (another one). Congrats.

Brenda Hurd said...

yay for a boy! (secretly was hoping for girl here too!) - but a healthy baby is all that matters right!! Thanks for coming down yesterday and its about time you posted on this thing.......

R Cadina said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! Don't worry, soon you won't be able to imagine life without him. :0) And who knows...maybe there's still a little girl waiting somewhere. :0)

Mileysmom said...

Congratulation!!! You do make very cute boys!! Its funny how that happens I can't seem to make a boy and you can seem to get a girl :) lets swap one day :)

Brittney Hale said...

Ya gotta love those boys, trust me in about 10-15 years you will be so thankful you have a house full of boys and not girls... i couldnt even image.

Megan and Jon said...

And the good news is you already know that you make beautiful boys so you don't have to worry about that...

lhhadley said...

Hooray for boys! I am just planning on having all boys:) At least you can use some of the stuff you already have...that is a big plus!

Tafoya Family said...

Just wanted to say congrats from the Tafoya family. I can't seem to have boys go figure.......