Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Island Park for the Boys...

Every Year over Valentines, our sweet husbands (the coats family) leave us for a 5 day weekend of fun! At first I was a little irked by this but Chris time and again has remined me how nice it is to go out for Valentines a few days early and not have to wait for 2 hours to get into dinner. So I've gotten over it and he goes and has a good time.
Here is Chris looking as adventurous as ever.


This is a picture of most of the guys hanging out at the Cabin. OOOOPS! Chris was climbing a little to steep and couldn't quite cut where he needed to go so he tipped over onto a tree!
Chris and the guys...

2 comments:

Michele said...

That looks like fun! Your nice to let him go. I think it's really hard to let them go for a long time, but I guess we get our "girl time" too!

lhhadley said...

Looks like he had some great "manly" fun. You are a nice wife letting him hang with the boys on V-day:)