Thursday, March 5, 2009

NO DENYING....

Okay, here is the scan I promised of the "boy part". I didn't tell you, but my first ultra sound they gave me at 12 weeks she told me she was 99% sure it was a boy, but I tell you what I was in complete DENIAL, and I held onto that 1% for a girl until my next appointment where she actually put a curser on the "kickstand" and wrote in the notes "It's a boy!!" So here it is people, this is what a little boy looks like in an ultrasound picture if your ever trying to look! The angle is as if he was going to sit on the camera, we are looking at his bum, 2 legs and yes, the middle part.


7 comments:

Michele said...

that's a great shot! He looks proud to be a boy! Such a boy thing though, don't you think?! :) Congrats!

Shotwell's said...

Well, I think that is so great! Boys love their mommies! You are very lucky!

Casey Family said...

At least you look way darling pregnant!

Kristen said...

yep...the picture shows all. It's undeniably a boy. How fun...thanks for sharing his first pictures.

Amy said...

Yep he's definately a boy!! I can't wait to see him. I am so excited to try your new recipe...it sounds tasty!

lhhadley said...

No doubt that is a boy! He is not shy at all:)

ceryl said...

Well, you do have such cute boys! So I'm sure this little one will be no exception. You must be good at boys. Congrats!:)