Tuesday, April 14, 2009

bABy AnImaL dAys...

This past friday we went to baby animal days here in Wellsville. I've lived here for 3 and a half years and have never gone before, and loved it! So it might have to become a tradition. We went with the Fillpot family and had a blast. Here's Kole and Cord on the train.
Here's Amy, Macee and miss prego with a big bag of Kettle Corn in her hand. That's right folks, I LOVE kettle corn and I'm not afraid to show it even when I'm up 15 pounds!!! Oh and you might notice the new hair cut too! On April Fools Day I had a hair apt and I chopped my hair off. I text Chris to tell him and he didn't believe me, he thought I was fooling him!
Here's Bridger playing with the "cha, cha's" or what ever they are called. He loves those things though. They have them at story time at the library and I had to quit taking him because that's all he wanted to do, even when it wasn't time for them so he would throw one of his infamous tantrums until I was so embarresed I had to leave! Love you Bridge.....
Here's Kole and Cord Beating the Drums!
Cord Checking out the baby sheep!

Chris and Bridger. I love Bridger's face in this picture. Come to think of it, Chris and Bridger are pretty much pulling the same face! Like Father, like son!!Cord wanted to hold the baby bunnies so bad but every time I put it in his arms he would freak out, so I guess I got to hold the baby bunny, FUN!

Aaaaaand the Pony rides. Bridger and Chris were down by the river throwing rocks in it for an hour while Cord and I and the Fillpots waited in line for the pony ride. When it was our turn Chris had to pull Bridger away from his rock throwing and he didn't like that very much, so needless to say he wasn't very happy on the pony!

Okay, look at his Helmet!!! Isn't that the funniest picture in the world! He didn't mind, he just loved being on the pony!

3 comments:

Mileysmom said...

Cute hair!! You look adorable!!

Amy said...

I love all the pictures especially the one of Cord on the pony. That was such a fun day I'm glad we did it! We'll have to plan some more fun activities. I might have to take the picture of us off your blog because mine didn't work out-we were both pulling funny faces:)

Kami said...

Very cute pictures! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. You are a good mommy. :)

And you cut your hair! I have never seen you with short hair! Was it a total shock? It looks really cute on you!