Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brenda!

Happy Birthday on March 31st to my darling sister Brenda! Who's now a whopping 33! Anyways, a little sister-to-sister, I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate her helping me when ever possible!! I wish we lived closer than an hour apart because it would be a lot more convenient for sister time, or helping watch her kids when needed! She means the world to me and the best sister ever. Love you sis!Here's the boys playing the WII! Cord is a pro at bowling now just from playing it at my sisters. Maybe next year Santa Clause will bring our family a wii!Here's Bridger in total awe watching the bowling game! He serious stops what ever he's doing so he can watch them play. Pretty fascinating huh Bridger????!?!?

3 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

awwwwwwwwwww - your sweet! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Thanks for coming down to the party - it was great to see you - 3 times in 1 week might be a record. Love you to and grateful to have such a great sis!

Michele said...

woops! Thanks for catching my mistake on the recipe! Your supposed to cook the chicken in the oil :)

Kasie said...

Tell Brenda hello from us!