Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunny St. George...

This past weekend my little family and Chris's sister Abbies little family packed up and went to St. George. It's starting to become an annual spring time event for us and we LOVE it! We stayed in a Condo rather than a hotel and that makes ALL the difference in the world when traveling with kids!
This is one of my greatest friends ever, Tami. I only met her about 6 years ago, but she has been there for me through a LOT! I love her tons and I only get to see her when go down to St. George.
We went to the new Washington Aquatic Center and it was awesome. It was half inside, half outside, and the boys had a blast! Here's Cord going down the slide.
Here's is Bridger crawling around the water with his Daddy. The boys just kept wanting to go with their daddy the whole time. Are moms just not fun or what? I guess that's what we get for being the responsible, disciplinary, nurturing mothers that we are, and daddy's are their just for fun. JK, I do have to admit they DO have one of the coolest, most funnest Daddies in the world.

Here's Milee and Bridger taking a bath together. Isn't that the cutest little bumm?
Here they are at the park next to our Condo, the kids had fun there too!
Cord showing off his climbing skills. This boy is getting DARING and WILD!
This is a new little place right in the middle of St. George by the new library. It's just a little place people gather for lunch and bring their kids to play in. It's small, but free and sooo much fun. I didn't realize you should bring swimsuits for your kids because it's only like 3 inches deep, but Bridger wanted to do more than just walk in the water.....
Bridger following his big brother down the little river.
Me and my AWESOME sister-in-law Abbie. I've posted about her before but it doesn't hurt to say once again that I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law, I don't even consider her that, she is a true friend and she is soooooo helpful for lost little old me! I lOVE her!
Here is Cord and Avery smiling for the camera.
And Bridger before all his clothes came off!
I will have to post a few more pictures later when I get them from Abbie, my camera died and she got some good ones!

5 comments:

Michele said...

That sun looks sooo nice!! 3 more days... :)

Brenda Hurd said...

sounds soooooooooooo fun. That aquatic center looks awesome. Didn't know that was there.

Amy said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I haven't been to St. George for a while...I am getting sooo excited for this weekend!! See you Friday:)

Candis said...

Those water places look so fun! I know what you mean about little boys loving their daddy. Sometimes I wish I could be the favorite:)

lhhadley said...

St George is fun! It's nice to go where it is a little warmer. That river place is so cute and looks fun. I will have to find it the next time I am down there.